Tuesday, December 06, 2005

at last. but is it shit?

im finally not grounded. sorry about keeping this blog so barren. its not easy just seating down watching my brother playing computer n doing stuff that i cant. but. what is there 2 do? serves me right for not working hard. hmm. its been fine for me though. just read n watch TV n practice piano n staring at my phone. keeping my sanity by waiting for someone to message me. hahah. sounds abit exaggerated but ahwells. now im free. not sure whether that is a good thing though. sometimes i think it is best 2 have a fulltime grounding on me. its miserable to see time just fly past. especially when im having fun. it seems that i have almost no control over myself when i have fun. time is never a variable taken into consideration. maybe this limit is good. limits test ur discipline n endurance. i must limit myself. curfew for playing n chatting. limits for how much time can be wasted. yupp. for next year. n not being grounded means spending more time outside. n away from home sometimes makes me guilty. are friends more important than family? thats d question. so i think its best for my life to be a grounding. maybe some allowance. but thats all. a compromise. hahah. what is this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, self discipline goes a long wayy =D that is so weird, i nvr evr wanna be grnded xP ever. its a waste of good time :) haha, fine, enjoy urself now that grounding's over =D

beanzbeanzbeanzbeanzbeanz...
im bored @ 1.48 in the morn xD
yupp, ok cyas!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Editor said...

Yup, enjoy yourself during the holidays while it lasts. When school starts everyone's gonna be bogged down with stuff again.

All the best for next year! :D

10:45 PM  
Blogger Julia Kwan said...

whoots, new post up, finally! anyway, don't take it too hard on urself lah. discipline comes when u know how to limit urself. no need for fulltime grounding y'know!

and it's the hols! so have fun!

cheers, julia =DD

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home