Sunday, August 14, 2005

ouch

ouch sia...this friday during PE...i was playing basketball...n i was moving back 2 catch d ball...n it kinda happened very fast...cant remember if i jumped or not...but i bumped into my friend...n he moved...n i fell straight on my back...the middle of my back is killing me now...so is d lower part...n my head...d impact of d stupid fall also broke my old wound that had not heal properly...n it started bleeding...now my back is hurting like shit...so painful...i cant imagine d suffering Jesus went through...before he was cruxified...ouch...really ouch...i dun wan 2 imagine it...

3 Comments:

Blogger JOANNE said...

get well soon!
and i still dont understand how the back can land on the floor before the ass XD

4:50 PM  
Blogger van said...

Did you see a doctor?? Please do okay?? It'd be really dangerous cause it's ur spine. And you hit your lower part of ur spine? That's your tail bone!!!! Go see a doctor if it still hurts. =|

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.O that was cool.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home