Friday, February 01, 2008

today i stopped 3 laps into my 2.4. my chest was tight and i couldnt breathe normally, and as i stopped my head started to spin, and i threw up in the drain. its sickening to throw up, but i find that i can regurgitate quite easy. after that i felt that sharp pain in my left chest. i dont know what triggered it but its not fun at all. i just lay down there after washing away the vommit from my shirt and pants, unable to fully stretch my chest and taking short breaths for pain normally intensifies when i breathe deeply or stretch my chest.

i think my chest pain stems from my posture and breathing. i have no idea how long it will last, but i hope it goes away. am i over-reacting?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bewitchedentity said...

it must have been damn painful =/ if i was there i would be scared again man.

you're fine now thank God.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home