Friday, July 25, 2008

a lover's guise

Its true, God is the most passionate lover we ever could have. Even to a guy. :D

His pursuit of our souls is everlasting, his love never ceases. Praise God for he is the Lord of love. :D

Lately, life has taken on a new meaning. Passion is birth from so many things; love, hope, faith. It gives us this unexplainable strength; a deep well from which we draw on for sustenance.

I know what it means to be passionate, I know what it means to be on fire. Yet another thing that I do not understand is how to channel such emotions into action. It is so frustrating to have so many plans yet not know how to execute them. The gospel needs to be shared, it needs to be heard. But how can I say it without sounding like a fanatic?

it is so depressing to think of all this, because my personality contrasts my passionate thoughts. But i will do something about it. The gospel must be shared. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Bewitchedentity said...

I know what it means to be passionate, I know what it means to be on fire.

Yeah all in the name of God, jiayou =) One day the truth will be heard, I always believe so.

What's hard will always be more meaningful because you know there's much more to give to achieve it, whatmore God will be behind you all the way!

11:20 PM  
Blogger --nicole said...

EFFORT over effect!

STBAPMIMSS.

^^


(and btw, yes daddy i signed out, finally.)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home