Friday, December 19, 2008

If I say I love God, what do I love?

there are many reasons why we love God, and so i have learnt, and most of them are for our own self-gratitude.

What do we love about God? Is it we love Him and Him alone, or is there something else behind loving Him - a motive perhaps?

Something that I learnt throughout Rhema, is that God is deserving of all love. That for one is true. Secondly, why we love God is because he loves us, so much, so much.

And really, it is so passionate, His love for us.

I have really been blessed by Rhema 08, because i understand how deep and how vast is his love for us. i saw the nail pierced hands stretched out towards us, and i now i seek to bless others with the same nail pierced hands.

Love comes regardless of the cost, it flows regardless of pain and suffering; in fact it thrives in pain.

Lord, help me to love you more and to grow in my capacity to love you. Lord, help me also to love others in the same way you loved me.

3 Comments:

Blogger --nicole said...

God's love for us is so unreasonable.
sigh-.
Passion.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Love comes regardless of the cost, it flows regardless of pain and suffering; in fact it thrives in pain."

Amen to that. *pained smile*

Shiaoyen

1:50 PM  
Blogger Julia Kwan said...

Wow.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home