Monday, August 03, 2009

a long long way

Dear God, why do you like to play with me so much?

That everytime I feel accomplished, these achievements all turn to naught.

Why can't you just let me feel good about myself?

Why did you create me in a way that allows me to get
close to people so easily?

Why have you tormented me with such emotional depth
that I am left unsatisfied most of the time?

Why have you blessed me with perception and intelligence
and yet I never seem to get things right?
that I never seem to score in exams?

Why God, why must You be so cruel to me?
Why can't life be just the way I wished?

But please see me through it all, for it is Your will.
For then I will taste and Approve of Your will,
Your Good, Pleasing and Perfect Will

(Romans 12:2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home