Monday, August 03, 2009

In living by Faith

Dear Lord,

It is hard to live by faith, because as time passes, even the simplest things become more uncertain. How can I be assured of the things that I once was so convinced, when now they seem so far out of reach? In my studies, Lord, I am so disappointed, for I can never seem to address the question, and no matter how much effort I put in, failure is beyond a certainty. Right now, I ask myself is it really Your will for me to become a shrink? Like a blossoming relationship, the euphoric high was so convincing. Is it really Your will, God? I am disappointed, depressed and on the verge of giving up. It seems pointless to continue, when all one does is simply shoot in the dark, trying to hit this small target of 5 As.

-to be continued

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia Kwan said...

Will be praying for you, friend :)

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home