Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tapitoo: Burn, Beg and Bleed

Burn

the ideosyncrasies of a hypocrite
who preaches what he does naught
leaching the faith off others
in his obscure and obscene ways

Beg

the forgiveness of a father
a love unconditional
the lives delivered
by mercy without terms

Bleed

the shamed duality
purge the wickedness of his heart
unleash the ferverant torrent of repentance
and make me whole

silly as it seems, i have been reading my own blog. i read through all the tough times, all the weird and sometimes even freaky encounters which i have had. i read the thankfulness and gratitude, the curses and swearing. i read them all. and i have noticed one significant difference between the me of the past, and the present me. the past me prioritized god first, and the present me doesnt. in studies, the past me would be commiting his homework and projects to god; the present me just pushes himself to finish it. its really significant because the present me gets nowhere and the past me never does. my body reflects the commitment i have to waterpolo. my black heart reflects the commmitment i have to god. shameful. im sorry. i need gods power back in my life. i need to live a good christian life. i need to live to testify god.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Ker said...

tis post has been made to be meaningful for u,doesn't it? could let u see urself more clearly n better now. since u know tat the present u is so much diff from the past u. u muz work hard n get back to ur 'good' self,ok?

DAVID JIA YOU!!! :)

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pray to God&ask for forgivenss for all the wrong you have done.
that's the first thing. then later, you can ask God for guidance(: God Bless.
AMANDA-

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home