Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Retreat =)

my new start to life has already begun. those who are the regular readers of my blog i thank you for all your comments. =) those little bits and pieces gave me hope whenever i needed it the most. i have not made any entry since the 8 of May and i apologize to those regulars =) i am still grounded for the holidays though but i had to post this. on the 5th of June was the church retreat. my first time at that. i was expecting a revival to come as i packed my bags, for i already knew how screwed my life already was. i needed a fresh touch and God is and always will be faithful. his spirit came like rushing wind and rain pouring down upon the wretched person who wrote this post. its amazing how he opens up a sore wound and just pours the disinfectant into it. everything that i had done that was displeasing to him was brought into my mind. it was so painful and i just broke down and cried, tearless and wrecked with convulsions. ouch. after the operation, only then could healing come, and did healing come. how peaceful and joyful. and finally the candy on the day of discharge =) how delicious is ur spirit living within me, his praise upon my lips. however insensitive i have grown, now i want to grow against. i need pray on that and i need passion back in my life =) continue to pray 4 me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Editor said...

:D

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo tatwai this is tom from polo. hope you're doing well man. see you at training, gold 07!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Julia Kwan said...

I couldn't be any happier for you :DDD

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U muz beware of the Douglas, he kills passion,no onecan arouse any passion after seeing his face

7:30 PM  
Blogger zeslene said...

praying and praying and praying and praying :D

and learning and growing.

yay to the both of us and God (:

9:58 PM  
Blogger shelter said...

I just got to here by a random link on a bored afternoon. But I appreciate your sincerity and your willingness to change. Read down some of your entries and, yes, while life can be remarkably screwed and though it's tough to see God, don't trust yourself to pull yourself through. I Just came back from a retreat myself; wished it could be as revival-probe as yours.
Still, will pray for you, brother.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy david long time no talk!

glad to see you've been renewed in the Lord yay i just got back from retreat too and it was awesome. don't let this be just a momentary spiritual high, but keep on shining for God k!

yay take care bro.

naomi

9:38 PM  
Blogger KevQ said...

heya :D that antidouglas one is like so funny lah xD haha :D passion is power, strive on! :D

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home