Wednesday, July 19, 2006

tapitoo lost =(

oh holy night. i threw a chair against the wall in a sudden outburst of violent rage. luckily it was a chair of exceptional quality, at somewhat a small price per se. but the facts still remain i blew up. suddenly and violently. why i asked myself. what happened to the person who exercizes restraint and self-control. and the next thing i know it, im slapped for speaking in an unruly manner towards my dad. the hell man. i have no idea why or when did this happen. since when did tapitoo lose his cool so easily. i came across this old name blog surfing, and it somehow brought back the memories of the old times. times when i wouldnt mind, times when i wouldnt blow up, times when i just simply was too naive to get angry. it seems that the new and improved Jai as im affectionally known as is the new monster. it is really a pain to progress up to this stage and find the basics crumbling back down again. if Jai is the bad guy, then God get rid of jai and give me back tapitoo. for in the end, he was still close 2 u.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running after you

Your Word is a light unto my path
Your Love guides me through my darkest night
And even though sometimes Your ways
I cannot understand
I’ll never walk away because my future’s
In Your hands
I don’t care what people will say
I’m running after You
I won’t turn back and go their way
Coz I’m running after You
Yeah I’m running after You
I’m running after You
(I will run to You)
I don’t care what people will say
I’m running after You
I won’t turn back and go their way
Coz I’m running after You
Don’t matter what may come my way
I’m running after you
It’s You I’m following today
I’m running after You
I’m running after You
___________________________________
sorry i was unable to post the song because of some technical problem but anyway its is the words no the tune:)
even though we sing this song a couple of time in church i find that this song might help you:)go through the words and let God minister to:)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm.. may i ask, what is Jai? O.o

anyway, there must be a reason why you blew up. can't be mood swing then suddenly BOOM rite xD

well, i can tell you self-control and restraint may not be the solution to controlling such emotions, self-control and restraint are more for your thoughts.

so, instead, try thinking of another way to release some of that steam instead of bottling it up, cuz the more you bottle, the harder the force that explodes.

and instead of blaming yourself, you should step back and take a look at the overall situation to see who is really at fault, or being unreasonable.


...... okay i probably just bored you off. OI SINCE WHEN I DAO PPL??? AND WHEN DID I AP ANYONE???? xD

lol, cyas!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my tian.david y u so violent.calm down haha.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Julia Kwan said...

hey dude, what's triple whammy anyway huh? mm, venting your anger this way is no good ah. your daughter will be so disappointed siaaa. HAHAHA. not only your daughter, but you Father up there too. and yeah, be proud of your daughter cause she made time for God despite her hectic schedule! Lol. anyway, been praying for you. and don't keep everything to yourself! you can always tell me eh! seeya soon! :D

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha to tell you to calm down would be totally wrong due to some unforseen traits of mr erm oh so peaceful character but hey man lol shit happens chill =D throw chair can can just dont touch glass. chill yeah bro?

12:23 PM  
Blogger zeslene said...

haha i wanted to say throw chair can just dont touch glass but looks like chris has said it alr.

take care man (:
hope you're holding up! :D

ohoh Jai and Tapitoo sound like starwars names! all the monsters x/

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyhey i didnt see your comment, like searched so many times! and RMBR THE NOTES I SENT YOU LAST TIME? ah wells maybe you didnt get it la, anyay where's your cca dream huh. we sang tt song in church too (to the one below)! anyway, God bless

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean like the one at the top haha.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home